For older content raids, straight rolls will be done
For current content, a modified DKP/Suicide Kings Loot System will be used. It works as follows:
- All new raid-ready initiates and guild members will start with 0 DKP
- When loot is dropped, members will !need if it is a MS item and !greed for OS. The bidder who is highest on the list (has the most DKP) wins the loot and looses all their DKP (aka suicides).
- If a player misses a bid (because they are chatting or otherwise farting around), they will not get the loot they want
- An updated list will be posted in the forums following each raid. Members can see their standing by whispering the loot master !list (TBC)
- If there are PUGs/FNF in the raid, DKP bidding will be preceeded by a straight roll by all interested guild members. If a guild member wins the roll, loot will be awared according to their DKP.
- All patterns and BoEs not usable by raiders will be placed in the guild bank (see Bank Policy for more details)
- Essences will be placed in the guild bank for sale to all guild members
- Legendary quest items will be awarded to members who can use them. If more than one is in the raid, Loot Council will determine who receives them on a case by case basis
- No loot will be reserved
- Unwanted loot will be disenchanted or sold and placed in the guild bank (see Bank Policy for more details)
- Officers may name one member the designated 'switch hitter'. This person will be expected to maintain both dps and healing specs ready to go (this person will heal during progression and switch to dps once the raid team has mastered the boss). As such, they will be entitled to !need for both specs.
DKP will be awarded as follows:
- Invite Response: 1 DKP for responding to raid invites at least 24 hrs in advance
- Early Bird: 1 DKP for being logged in on your main 15 mins prior to raid time
- Ready to Raid: 1 DKP for being at the raid instance 5 mins prior to raid time, with gear ready to go
- BYOB: 1 DKP for coming to the raid with 3 GL or 3 flasks (or 2 if you're an alchemist)
- 1 DKP for every hour (or portion thereof) raiding or online on 'standby'
- 1 DKP for every boss killed
- -3 DKP for failing to attend a raid when you have stated you will be present (without good reason)